Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today was the day...








that Keira played her first t-ball softball game! It was great. She had a really fun time, especially when she found out she was playing against her cousin Carly. They did good though, only hugged before the game, waved at each other on the field once during the game and begged for a sleepover after the game.









Her team is the Pink Angels and surprisingly they are the only girls' team that wanted pink uniforms. If you ever want to come out for some good laughs let me know and I'll shoot you a copy of her schedule.








Oh and yes, Greg is quite thrilled that Keira chose softball over spring soccer.....and Keira is excited to have Asst. Coach Daddy!

4 comments:

Photolady said...

Hey, where is Greg's pink shirt???
Please email me a schedule. We will definitely come watch a game!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the schedule Julie! I have to say I for one am really glad that Greg is not wearing a pink shirt. I just couldn't take it!!! We will be there to catch a few games. BTW, sorry to hear that Kade won't be playing pony this year. I don't know what happened on that. Sounds like some promises were made in the beginning that shouldn't have been. But oh well.
Talk to you soon.

Anita said...

Sounds like your life is full and busy with baseball. :)

Melanie said...

She looks so cute in her pink shirt!