Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Littlest One is Six!!


Yep - here she is - my baby turned 6 today!

She decided she wanted to go to the American Girl Store for her birthday so down to the Grove we went. We shopped and shopped.....and she finally decided on......




KIT!!

Now what you can't see in this picture is to her right, Adam Sandler, his wife and daughter are also shopping for an American Girl. When we were in line I heard this voice say "Hey Sadie look at this one!" and it sounded so familiar. I turned around and there he was. I said to Reece "Look - it's the Waterboy." And then he tells Kade "It's Zohan!" They wanted to get their picture with him but decided it would be nice to just let him chill and shop with his daughter. Of course when we were having lunch they decided they were so bummed they didn't take one with him. Here they are after lunch - Keira has changed into her matching Kit outfit by this time.



Now we're home and they're all tired and they are actually laying down and taking naps!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Keira! American Girl store is one of my favorite places to go with Rachel, and Kit is one of my favorite dolls. You did good! (I have never bumped into celebrities, though, lucky!)

The Mom said...

Happy Birthday to your DD!! Looks like she had a great time!!

lucysinspired said...

hi julie....email me about scripts kit club. lucy@scrapetc.com....I'll see if i can help you get your prescription!!

Photolady said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KEIRA!!!