Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What Have We Been Doing?

Lots and lots and lots!!

Mostly baseball. Kade played in the Tournament of Champions and on a 10U District All Star Team. I was awesome.....but it was weeks and weeks and hours and hours of practices and games. If they weren't practicing or playing it seemed like all the boys were over here and I was cooking spaghetti and meatballs for them!





Kade also turned 10!! We had fun with all the family over....bbq and guitar hero all night long!



Keira has been playing, playing and going to dance camp and she turns 6 in 2 days! Where has the time gone.









As for G and I....well we're just keeping up with the kids....

We're off to Maui in a few days....hallelujah!! Vacation is well overdue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you last week at the game. I miss chatting with you. Enjoy your vacation, but I wonder if you are going to be able to slow down, after keeping such a fast pace... on second thought, I bet that won't be a problem at all.