Monday, October 10, 2005

Idiot and Klutz

Well - what a day!!! And it's only noon!

Went to work this morning only to find out Santa Paula schools aren't in because of Columbus Day.........can you say idiot? I only worked last Monday so I'm using that as my excuse for not knowing! Yep, uh-huh, that's it.

Now the klutz part.......i go to pick Keira up from school.......she's tired so I'm holding her........and then I trip! It was like a slow motion nightmare - I'm trying to regain balance but know that I'm not and trying to make sure I get her head covered so it doesn't hit the groud.............which thank God it didn't.........so there we lay on the ground....she's crying and scared, her knee and elbow are bleeding, my pants are ripped, i'm bleeding........but here's my big kicker....at least 2 people were standing right nearby and neither of them came over to see if we were okay....finally a different lady walked over and offered up a baby wipe.......what really kinda ticks me on this is that it is a Christian pre-school......guess I should've been hoping for a Samaritan to cross my path..........okay don't take that as sacriledge..not meant to be.........what it is meant to be is a kick in the butt - PUT YOUR FAITH INTO ACTION PEOPLE!! LET'S DO WHAT JESUS WOULD DO!!



anyway we're home now and all cleaned up and I'm not going anywhere else today!

No comments: