Monday, July 23, 2007

Back from Chicago!!

G and I got home from the Windy City last night. It was weird...we flew in together, then he and I got into different rentals cars and went our different ways only to pull back into the rental return at the same time yesterday am! For G, his trip was many hours/miles in the car - Chicago to Champaign-Urbana to Indianapolis to Peoria and then the return. For me it was Chicago-Schaumburg-Rosemont but I also found myself on the tollroad to Milwaukee by mistake more than once!

G golfed and I went to the scrappers eye candy store - CHA!! Can you imagine it? A whole convention center filled with scrappers and their accoutrement? I picked Kathy up at the airport and we were off. Many adventures to share - I'll have to post those later. Here are a few of our goofier pics -

Kathy and the talented Tim Holtz ------




Self-portrait at the Cloud Gate in Milennium Park...I think Silver Kidney Bean would be a much better name!





Cruising downtown on the blueline during the late hours......




That's it for now. More later. Because in less than 48 hours this family is back on the road again and there is laundry and grocery shopping to be done!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jill said...

looks like it was a lot of fun!