Sunday, May 08, 2005

Musings on Mommyhood

Mother's Day is coming to an end. All I wanted today was to sleep in and not have the kids whine. I guess one out of two is not bad!

Greg got up with the kids this am, made pancakes and I got to sleep until 10:30! Can't remember the last time that happened.

As for no whining, well, I shouldn't have asked for it because I think the kids misunderstood. I got twice as much as usual!

How have I raised one who can't seem to ever dress himself and another who thinks she has to be carried everywhere? As crazy as they've driven me today, I know I'll peek in on them tonight as they sleep and know that I'm one of the lucky ones called 'mommy!'

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

I had your Mother's Day too -- got up early and they whined ALL day. I think that's part of their job description! TFS