Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bad Day

I'm having a bad day. So I'm going to come here and mope about it a little bit.

Too many nightmares last night about Tim's accident. Is it only now that I'm going to start really processing through it? Thought I was in a good place with it, if that's possible.

My scrapping is not going where I'd like it to. Finally got up the nerve to submit some things to a magazine and design team but haven't heard about either of them. Didn't win any contests either. I mean, truly I scrap for my family, but it would be cool to get published.

Greg told me to go spend some $ and get my hair colored. It is colored...five different ones right now. He didn't mean to hurt my feelings but he knew I was already in the midst of a downward spiraling day.....I'm leaving it the way it is though because I like it!

Oh well, now that I've spilled, I guess I'll go have some more coffee.

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

Mope away -- expression is good for the soul! Hug your husband for trying to help and then spend the $$ on something that will make you feel better. Hope today is a better one!