Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sad

I'm behind on my blog - I know.....lots happening this past week, but more about that later. I need to share this. Kade did this the other night. It's a pic of Kita the first day Greg and I got her 11 years ago. She got liver cancer and we had to have her put down about 2 years ago. My kids are still mourning her.




Kade knows she's not coming back....but he made this anyway....and he left it sitting on my desk. Brought tears to me because she was such an amazing dog. And my boy still misses her so much.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Aww! Yes that is "sad". It's neat to see how he is letting you know, in his own little way, that he remembers her and misses her. That boy is soooo sweet. Smooches to all of you, and an extra to Kade!

Laura said...

That is so sad! :( He's obviously still feeling her absence. What a sweet way to show his love for her.

The Mom said...

That is so sad. I am sorry for the loss of your beloved pet.