Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Did You Really Want to Know This?

I'll just say - Bonni made me do it.....

2 know me is 2 love me

2 - names you go by: JulieB, Jules

2 - parts of your heritage: British, Scottis

2 - things that scare you: Evil and My kids becoming druggies

2 - of your everyday essentials: Coffee and kisses

2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: GreenDay and Anna Nalick

2 - favorite songs: Breathe and Boulevard of Broken Dreams

2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): Spontaneity and Commitment

2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Smile and Muscles

2 - of your favorite hobbies: Srapbooking & Shoe Shopping

2 - things you want really badly: Canon Digital Rebel and A Long Life

2 - places you want to go on vacation: Spain and London

2 - things you want to do before you die: My grandchildren and Way Fewer Homeless and Poverty Stricken Children

2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick: Catty and Impatient

2 - things you are thinking about now: Dinner and the Sunset

2 - stores you shop at: Target and Macy's

2 - people I would like to see take this quiz: Linda and JulieP



So there you have it....more random facts about moi!! See you soon

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Catty?!

Bonni said...

Sure BLAME me...I see how it is...always the redheaded step child :)