Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Sun is Going Down

on another Sunday. What a week! I have felt like I was chasing myself trying to catch up all week long. And yet....here I sit....definitely not caught up!

At church today our youth pastor taught and he was on fire!! He was so passionate about what he was teaching....but I felt sooo bad for him because I was feeling like a lot of it was falling on deaf ears. Greg and I were sitting in the very back and I was just not feeling the love...but then again, I shouldn't be judging because who knows what was going on in people's hearts.

That's a tough thing for me....not judging others.....it's in our (or at least my)nature to do it.....I really need to make a more concious effort to stop it! You know - whatever you judge by is the same measure you too will be judged.

So from now on I will try to make this a non-judgemental blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the same bad habit Julie, I think it's just a part of human nature. I know I have been trying to work on this myself.

I hope your week coming slows down and that you finally have a chance to get caught up!