Friday, December 02, 2005

You're a Mean One!

Look who I met while I was out shopping..........

Why yes, the Grinch is out alive and well!! When I go out Christmas shopping I expect that I am going to have to wait in line. You know, some cashiers also may close their registers so they can go get something to eat....okay by me....I don't like missing a meal. But there was one woman, with a heart 3 sizes to small! She was not being very nice to cashiers or customers!

So, on the off chance she reads this.....

"Hey, woman who was shopping in Kohl's in Ventura tonight.....lighten up for crying out loud.....if you don't you'll be seeing a big ol' lump of coal in your stocking!!!!!"

3 comments:

Bonni said...

LMAO...too funny Julie...sometimes people are just grumps, especially this time of year...sad, huh?

Carolyn F said...

Oh my lord LOL -- glad to know you have a sense of humor!!! I'll chuckle all day over this one!

Emma said...

I hear ya on that! Grumpy people out Christmas shopping is just WRONG!!!