Sunday, July 30, 2006

I am a Soccer Coach!

Woohoo!! It's official....just held the first team meeting....I am Keira's U6 Girls Coach. I actually was very nervous going to this meeting. I know there were at least 2 other parents that had signed up that they wanted to coach.....don't know why I got picked instead of them.....so I guess I felt like they would be sizing me up...looking for flaws....wish I could get past that insecurity level. For crying out loud I am 36 years old! I should be secure by now!

Anyways....the girls are totally cute....deciding if we are going to be The Pretty Ponies or The Shooting Stars or The Blue Dolphins. Should be an interesting season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote shooting stars... and, coach, try to keep the red cards to a minimum, huh?

Bonni said...

Well Congrats! You'll be a GREAT coach....I like the names btw

Pam Sivage said...

Yeah for you!! You will have so much fun with those soccer stars!